Regarding Submissions to The Contradictionary and The Starburst® Contradictions Project at Starburst.com and Facebook.com/starburst
By creating and/or submitting your Contradiction or other content (collectively, your "Content") to "The Contradictionary" and "The Starburst® Contradictions Project" available at"www.Starburst.com"(the "Site"), and in consideration of your receiving the opportunity to have your Content appear on the Site, the receipt and sufficiency of which you hereby acknowledge, you:
- represent that you are an individual legal resident of the U.S. age 13 years or older;
- represent that you are the sole owner of your Content and have the unrestricted right to submit your Content
- represent that you are using the Site and your Content solely for your personal use and you will not market, sell or otherwise distribute your Content in any form to any third party for any commercial purpose;"
- grant to Wrigley and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import your Content in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without further approval by or payment to you;
- represent that (a) your Content does not include any commercial advertising or element, including (but not limited to) business names or logos, brand names, characters or slogans, other than those relating to the STARBURST® Brand and other products of the"Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company"and its affiliates ("Wrigley"); (b) your Content does not infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, patent, literary, privacy, publicity, proprietary or other right; (c) your Content does not contain any virus, bug, technical defect or computer routine that would corrupt or otherwise affect the security, integrity or operation of the Site or any other website owned by Wrigley; and (d) your Content does not disparage or make unsubstantiated claims about any third party or its products or services;"
- acknowledge that Wrigley is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to all business names, logos, brand names, characters and slogans relating to the STARBURST® Brand and other products of Wrigley, along with all goodwill associated therewith (collectively, the "Wrigley Intellectual Property")." Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute authorization for you to use the Wrigley Intellectual Property for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, except in the submission of your Content as provided herein.
- understand and agree that Wrigley reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject all or any of your Content that it deems objectionable, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.